iUniverse Publishing on Twitter
If you are serious about book marketing then Twitter is a great way to go. Many authors will give Twitter a stab but quickly feel disappointed with it. That’s probably because this microblog site requires a bit of finesse and a high dose of patience.
In this article iUniverse Publishing gives you pointers on your book marketing using Twitter.
- DO follow your favorite authors and learn from them.
- DO update your bio with a brief introduction and a pleasant picture. It’s the first thing people see.
- DO write a coherent sentence. Yes, 140 characters isn’t much but you’re a writer.
- DO find an area of expertise related to your book and tweet about the topic to find your followers.
- DO get to grips with the # feature. For example you might tweet about the problems you’re having writing a character and use the #amwriting tag. Your tweet will show up to anyone looking at that trend.